- Start with a smooth and hydrated base – laser 10 days before for a silky smooth skin. Exfoliate the night before your appointment and keep your skin moisturised from head to toe for perfectly primed skin.
- Choose wisely – look for a salon with a good reputation. You may not have a lot of time in your day to mess about but an excellent spray tan artist will never rush your appointment, great service wins over the revolving door attitude every time.
- Look for a reputable product like Liquid Sun. These brands are industry preferred for their perfect colour and variety in application times, you can even choose an express tan which fully develops within 2 hours.
- Speak to your salon therapist about your desired look. Do you have a special occasion to go to? What style and colour outfit will you be wearing? This will allow us to help choose your perfect shade.
- Allow your colour to fully develop before getting your skin wet.
- Look after your spray tan by moisturing your skin at least twice a day. Avoid scrubbing the skin during your shower and gently pat dry your skin after each shower.
Following these easy steps will ensure a perfectly even tan that lasts and that fades evenly as well.