To ensure you get the best results from your IPL Permanent Hair Removal at Viva Wellness, please follow these simple guidelines.
- Please shave the area prior to arriving for your appointment, particularly for the Brazilian area. If the area to be treated has not already been shaved prior to your arrival it will need to be dry shaved, which can result in skin irritation.
- Do not wax, pluck, bleach hairs or use hair removal cream before or between treatments. To achieve optimum results, treated hairs must be connected to the hair follicle.
- Do not expose treated areas to the sun for a minimum of two weeks prior to each of your appointments. Do not apply fake tan, use sun beds or solariums prior to your procedure. An increase in skin pigmentation may decrease the effectiveness of the treatment. Use of sunblock is recommended.
- Apply soothing lotions to affected areas if you experience discomfort after your treatment. Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil or other calming lotions can be applied if necessary.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry.
- Do not exfoliate the treated area for 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid deodorants, perfume or aftershave for 24 hours after your treatment as the chemicals may cause irritation.
- Avoid heavy exercise, hot showers, saunas and swimming in chlorinated pools immediately after your treatment as it may result in skin irritation.
Helping you look better than you ever felt possible, without surgery or make-up. Ring for your free consultation at Viva Wellness on 07 3350 3669.